1O Highly Efficient & Effective Study Habits
Studying and Passing Exams Requires an Important Ingredient—Knowledge & Habits Habits are easily formed and deformed. You want to focus on creating good positive habits that are in alignment with…
How to Boost Self Confidence & Eliminate Depression
Enhance your Self-Esteem & Confidence, Eliminate depression! No matter how much self-assurance or experience a person has, everyone feels self-doubt, insecurity and misgivings, often this turns into depression. Moving forwards…
Habits are like Old Friends, Saying Goodbye is Always Hard.
Negative Self Talk Do you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the deeds of the day, I do , I call them the “thinks!” Do you…
Travel a New Path in 2018 with Clinical Hypnotherapy & Spiritual Psychology
2018 is an important year! Take on a new journey, discover what is holding you back, or understand more fully the stumbling blocks that seem to be in your way….
Will Hypnosis Work on Me? Take the Test.
Hypnotic susceptibility—What is it? Accurate testing of ‘suggestibility’, ‘hypnotic suggestibility’ and ‘hypnotizability’ is an issue fundamental to hypnosis research and the practice of clinical hypnosis. A myriad different susceptibility scales…
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind