Our Super Bunnee® character is used in clinical therapy sessions with children. Clients visit our clinic on Abbot Kinney Blvd, in sunny Venice Beach, California to deal with issues such as learning to eat in a more healthy way, controlling bed wetting, how to manage being bullied, overcoming fears or anxiety associated with separating couples or going to the dentist, or doctor. Our Super Bunnee® character has been clinically used in therapy with extraordinary results.
Do you have a unique issue with your child? Call Rochelle for a complimentary 15 minute consultation. (310) 577-2381
Super Bunnee® audio CD’s and downloadable MP3’s are available on Amazon.com They work because the Super Bunnee character teaches the child about the issue and how to actively navigate through the issue.
The stories are delivered in such a way that the child becomes both fascinated and entrained altering negative behavior into positive ones. What issue is your child facing?
We encourage children to draw, paint and write about Super Bunnee after each session or after listening to the MP3 or audio CD. This reinforces the positive changes suggested by Super Bunnee. As you can see from the drawing below, feelings of being loved are transferred in the transferential field between child and Super Bunnee.
The illustrations above is from a clinical session (December 2012) at our office in Venice, California. The child was 7 years old.
Need an appointment? Book your session here… We are located on Abbot Kinney Blvd, in sunny Venice Beach, California.
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind