Coach, Spiritual Psychology Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist
PLEASE NOTE: if you need to postpone your appointment 48 hours must be received in ADVANCE. If I do not receive postponement within this time via email or telephone your session will be forfeited. Payment is received before session.
All coaching programs and Hypnotherapy must be met within the given calendar commitment. When payment is received.
All coaching services including hypnotherapy and all communication, including email, telephone, skype or otherwise, delivered by Rochelle L. Cook, (your “Coach & or hypnotherapist”), as well as information set forth on this website (rochellelcook.com) and all recorded sessions that are sent to you via email are meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be standing in your way. However, coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional licensed counselor including/or a Psychiatrist. Coaching may augment your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
In that spirit, by purchasing coaching services from your Coach, Rochelle L. Cook, “The Soul’s Coach” you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach, Rochelle L. Cook are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional. Rochelle L. Cook empowers individual to make their own decisions based from a spiritual perspective.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by the State of California or any other state. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Coach will be considered to be provided in the State of California.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype, zoom and other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
- I understand that all conversations are based in a spiritual context.
- If the allotted time is exceeded then the hourly rate is $200.00 per session.
- DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY RECORDING WHILE DRIVING OR USING MACHENERY.
Hypnotherapy only works with avocational and vocational therapy (behavior modification). Unless under a psychologist or psychiatrist’s consent, I will not and cannot work with those who have been diagnosed with a mental or emotional disorder. I reserve the right to ask for such a referral if I find appropriate. I reserve the right to ask for a medical doctor’s consent while working with clients who are seeking therapy for issues concerning their physical body. It is my personal duty to make sure that to the best of my ability all my clients are safe, healthy, and get the best help possible. Once you become a client our success together are dependent on one another. If at any time I feel that you may benefit from another’s expertise I will not hesitate to refer you to a professional. Results from hypnosis may differ and are not guaranteed.
Fees and Terms
All fees are subject to change. Outside of the scheduled sessions all emails, text and phone calls will be billed accordingly. Payment should be submitted before scheduled session, emails, text and phone calls will be billed accordingly.
Appointment cancellations require 48 hours notice or session fee will be charged.
Email and text will be billed after response time with in 24 hours.
- 15 minutes $50.00
- 30 minutes $100.00
- 60 minutes $200.00
- 1 hour $200.00
- 1.5 hours $300.00
- 2 hours $ 400.00
- 10 sessions - one hour session (10 sessions) $1700.00 non-refundable must be used within one year of purchase.
- Intensive Coaching Programs To be determined.