- Can you help people get off sugar and carbs?
- Can you help someone that binges?
- What is hypno-band?
- Can you make someone crave fruit and vegetables and they become the primary way of eating?
- Does this last?
Rochelle L. Cook is one of the world’s most respected experts in clinical hypnotherapy and spiritual psychology, an intuitive counselor, an author, a speaker, and writer of many downloadable audio self-hypnosis series for adults: Hypnosis Mind Shaping and The Thriving Mind, which addresses such areas as sleeplessness, smoking weight loss, and reframing relationships with others and the self. Another project is for children – the Super Bunnee® series which addresses common children’s issues such as bed wetting, aversions, and fears for children.
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind