Mindfulness training benefits students studying for exams.
Another scientific study that sheds light on how mindfulness benefits students, especially during exam time. Mindfulness training can help support students at risk of mental health problems, concludes a randomised…
12 Tricks to Make Your 2018 New Year Resolutions Stick
Make Your Resolutions Stick all Year People come to see me because something isn’t working, or they are stuck, or caught in a situation that just seems impossible. It may be…
Here’s the reason not to go the GYM in January & what to do instead…
You don’t need a gym membership to the reach your goals. A New Year resolution is a tradition, and so is getting fit and healthy. But, there are other ways of achieving…
Why Does Knowing if You Are an Introvert or Extrovert Matter?
Why It’s Important to Understand Your Temperament It’s powerful to understand your temperament, because when you live a life that complements your nature, you unleash incredible stores of energy. On…
Discover Your Path Take the Hypnotherapy Test!
Know & Prepare Yourself Write a sentence, answer two simple questions, and instantly discover if you are a Tunnel Visionary, a Deflated Doer, a Lone Leader or a Reluctant Adapter, a…
Best Selling Author Susan Forward Ph.D., endorses Ms. Cook’s new book—The Soul’s Coach
~ Susan Forward is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of “Toxic Parents” and “Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them“ ~ ~ Rochelle L. Cook…
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind