Abandonment is something we all face at different times during our journey along the path of life. When struggling with abandonment issues such as depression, mistrust, and irrational fear may erupt from the depths of the unconscious. This affects daily life, career, friendships and romantic relationships. If you’ve been abandoned, you’re not alone — even though you might feel that way.
Please know that I am here, call me for a free talk, or book a session with me.
[kleo_button title=”Book a Session” href=”<iframe src=”https://bloomfactor.myclients.io/widgets/scheduler/51da952dfb8a6ec1?frontage_iframe=true” width=”100%” height=”508″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ style=” “>
<p>Use my online scheduling page by Bloom Factor Inc. to schedule an appointment with me:</p>
<a href=’https://bloomfactor.myclients.io/v/51da952dfb8a6ec1/online_scheduling?frontage_iframe=true&invite=vr_sched_pb-51da952dfb8a6ec1′>Online Scheduling with Rochelle L. Cook</a>
” style=”default” size=”” ]
Not sure? Read these testimonials from many of my clients.
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind