George came to us because he was experiencing anxiety on the competitive Golf circuit. Every time he went to putt he future fantasized failing. However you can dramatically improve your handicap by merely reducing the number of puts you take during a round. The trick for George was to become so confident putting that puts within a certain range, whether it was 3 feet or 6 feet or 12 feet, become a virtual gimme put.
“Hi Rochelle, I think I am cured! Played today with no hesitation or fear of putting. Thanks to you for your generous help!”
– George J. Venice CA.
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind