1O Highly Efficient & Effective Study Habits
Studying and Passing Exams Requires an Important Ingredient—Knowledge & Habits Habits are easily formed and deformed. You want to focus on creating good positive habits that are in alignment with…
Expression through Art Therapy: A Valuable Component of Modern Treatment Programs
Today, treating mental health disorders such as AS and ADHD involve a myriad of strategies and methods, including innovative approaches like art therapy. Having a multitude of options enables healthcare…
Swedish Research Study – Why fibromyalgia and depression are prevalent in women
Research from Sweden has shed light on why women are more likely suffer from depression, chronic pain syndrome (CPS) and fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) than men. This same study has uncovered…
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind