Ms. Cook to be interviewed on “Challenge Your Thinking” by Dr. Linda Tucker
Ms Cook is scheduled to be interviewed in March of 2016 joining recent luminaries such as Aaron Walker, Dr. Michael Hass, John Bradshaw, and Dr. Gay Hendricks plus many more.
The interview is base don her upcoming soon to be released book “7 Paths to healing Your Relationships!”
About Dr. Linda Tucker Dr. Joseph Bobrow
With over twenty years of experience, Dr. Linda Tucker, a San Francisco psychoanalyst, gives you an insider’s view about what it really takes to achieve great things. And, it may not be as hard as you think. Tune in for her weekly show where she invites listeners behind the scenes for engaging, in-depth conversations with thought leaders, entrepreneurs, athletes, risk-takers, neuroscientists, and more who have each overcome something that may have held them or others back. She invites you to Challenge Your Thinking, push yourself further than you thought possible, and learn from these heroes, shakers, and makers about what moved them forward instead of being held back.Previous podcasts are available here >>>
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind