One of the 7 Paths as described in “The Soul’s Coach – 7 Paths to Healing Your Relationship”
Living in denial allows us to avoid confronting our challenge, a challenge that could lead to a breakthrough. When bad things happen to us we are upset, traumatized, the rug has been pulled from underneath our feet, yet we look the other way, too afraid to face the situation.
The only way out of this conundrum is to recognize what triggered it, ride the energy back to a similar experience in our childhood that is the root cause of the present upset – and resolve that.
[kleo_button title=”Available on Amazon” href=”https://www.amazon.com/Souls-Coach-Paths-Healing-Relationship/dp/0989193128″ style=”primary” size=”lg” special=”yes”]
Are you in denial about something?
[kleo_button title=”Schedule a FREE Session Today!” href=”http://bloomfactor.myclients.io/v/51da952dfb8a6ec1/online_scheduling?staff_id=571a7a24b4d66fec#/services” style=”primary” size=”lg” special=”yes”]
An online version of the program is available
[kleo_button title=”The Online Soul’s Coach Program” href=”http://thesoulscoach.com/” style=”Primary” size=”lg” special=”yes”]
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind