Most of us recognize these words as the Hollywood script of a hypnosis session.
Typically portrayed as the tool of comics and hucksters (“At my command, you will crow like a rooster…”) or nefarious, mind-controlling villains, hypnosis has a serious type-casting problem to overcome.
Great article by Melissa Beattle-Moss
via PENN STATE NEWS
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind