Are you binging or purging?
Addictive behavior with food is often grounded on negative emotions and often these emotions were created in response to some form of trauma. The human mind develops at a certain pace, if you suffered a trauma at an early age, the mind because it is not yet fully developed, depresses and represses the incident. Unfortunately later in life the psyche tries to repair this underlying repression by bringing your attention to it by your food addiction.
This "Emotional Eating" mediation brings your attention to issue. Try it!, Or set up a FREE consultation with me and we can discuss your issue.
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind