Past Life Regression Therapy Works
In the Right Hands Past Life Regression Therapy is a very Effective Healing Modality!
If you are interested in knowing what happened in your past life or lives, or you are interested in exploring a specific issue, past life regression can deliver a great deal of insight. For those who struggle with a specific issue such as weight gain, phobias, seasonal depression, abandonment, insecurity or anxiety (the list is endless), it is highly possible that in a past life something happened that still continues to affect your life today. Traveling back through time allows for a deeper understanding of events often freeing the current issue in question. When in a very deep state of hypnosis, the subconscious mind and its memory or memories, are able to recall past events. After discovery, healing suggestions are made in order to counteract the past experience that has lead the present symptom to distort current experience. Some questions that you may want to ask yourself are as followed:
- Are you fascinated by a particular time in history?
- Have you felt as though you do not belong in this time period?
- Do you worry that there may not be enough food? Do you maintain the “lack mentality?”
- Do you suffer from irrational fears or phobias?
- Are you wise beyond your years? As a child, were you told that you were wise beyond your years?
- Does a specific place seem very familiar, yet you have never been there before?
- Do you connect with someone at a very deep level as if you have known him or her for a very long time?
For those of you who are not sure, but want to discover past lives, or if you have a physical condition that cannot be diagnosed, past life regression may be a insightful healing step to take. On a special note to those who struggle with weight if you who struggle with your weight, uncovering the past life “root” cause may allow you to release the weight you have been harboring.
For new clients, I recommend the first session to be 1.5 hours long.
Hypnotherapy Sessions are specifically tailored to client needs and issues. Sessions are held in utmost confidence. Past life regression works exceptionally well with adults and teenagers but is not recommended for children.