Ms. Cook is an intuitive counselor, an author, a speaker, and Coach Performing Hypnosis Therapy in Los Angeles
Rochelle L. Cook is “The Hypnotherapy Expert”
Clinical Hypnotherapy Combined with Spiritual Psychology Works! Ms. Cook has created many self-hypnosis meditations for adults, they are available on TheSoulsCoach.us and here. Another project is for parents to help children positively navigate the developmental cycles of growth. The Supa Bunnee meditations address common children’s issues such as bedwetting, aversions, and overcoming fears that children have.
For relationships Ms. Cook has authored the book “The Soul’s Coach—7 Paths to Healing Your Relationship” The book is endorsed by Lisa Ling This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN and Jonas Elrod the director with many episodes on Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday. The book is available on Amazon.
I love the idea of Rochelle’s system and think there is tremendous value in understanding that your past relationships have everything to do with your current relationships.
~ Lisa Ling, American journalist, television presenter and author, host of This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN
Rochelle is a valuable expert resource on a diverse range of topics including:
- weight release
- mastering relationships
- aversion therapy
- spiritual and self-reinvention
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- Lap-Band hypnosis
- the laws of attraction
- and other adult addictions.
She can contribute expert counsel, intuitive insight, therapy action plans, routines and resolutions, case studies, and other information to support or enhance your article. Rochelle is accredited with an M.A. in Spiritual Psychology and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, with additional certifications in weight loss, emotional freedom technique (EFT), immune disorders ADHD, lap band surgery hypnosis, PTSD, handwriting analysis, past life regression, pain management, inner child work, and rapid reduction.
She is renowned for her depth of understanding on the spiritual dimensions of human nature and resolving emotional and habitual hurdles by working through root issues. Rochelle has also served as an advisor and coach for a variety of film directors, actors, producers, lawyers, doctors, and other public figures and professionals. She is a regularly invited guest speaker and workshop leader, including addressing thousands at St. Marks Cathedral on Capitol Hill in Seattle. In addition, she has published, The Soul’s Coach, 7 Paths to Healing Your Relationship, The Wisdom Triangle Workbook, and The Guiding Journal. Her much-anticipated book on weight loss in 2017. Rochelle combines the practice of Clinical Hypnosis with Spiritual Psychology.
She specializes in abandonment and depression issues.
Along with a licensed professionals, Rochelle works with those who suffer from suicidal ideation. She has extensive training in the following areas of therapy Gestalt, Carl Rogers’s person-centered therapy Piero Ferrucci Imagery work, Inner Child Work and Guided Spiritual Journey work. She is an expert in William Glasser’s Reality Therapy and Choice Theory. Rochelle believes that we all have the answers deep within our authentic selves. Uncovering underlying issues allows one to heal and move forward with living. Combining the practice of Spiritual Psychology and Clinical Hypnosis produces magical results. The subconscious mind is instructed to see the reality of the situation from the authentic self-perspective, which allows misunderstandings and judgments to finally be forgiven for the very last time.
Degrees, Diploma’s & Certifications
- M.A. Spiritual Psychology, University of Santa Monica
- Diploma HMI, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy, Certified Master Hypnotherapist
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. Certified Hypnotherapist , 40279
- Certified Weight Loss
- Certified ADHD
- Certified and Licensed Hypno-Band (Lap Band Surgery Hypnosis)
- Certified Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Certified Handwriting Analyst
- Certified Past Life Regression
- Certified Hypnosis and Pain Management
- Certified Rapid Induction
- Certified Inner Child Work
- Certified Hypnosis for Immune Disorders
- Certified Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Certified Hypno-Birthing
Applications of Clinical Hypnosis include:
- Addictions, substance abuse – alcohol, drugs, sex, work…
- Business performance enhancement, presentation anxiety
- Child (Pediatric) hypnotherapy including potty training, fears, phobias and anxiety, bedwetting, fear of the dark, fear of sleeping alone, fear of monsters, leaving parents, divorce, separation, ADD, ADHD amelioration, testing & exam anxiety
- Coping with Death, seven stages of grief work, letting go, facing the future, saying goodbye
- Coaching, performance enhancement, skill enhancement, life enhancement
- Depression, abandonment
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Exam preparation, TEST ANXIETY, improve learning habits, study habits
- Fear of flying
- Fertility, infertility, in vitro fertilization
- Fear of the Dentist, Doctor, Psychiatrist, Priest
- Inner Child Work
- Law of Attraction, discover what you need. Attract love, abundance, care, the right relationship. “How do you attract the right people into your life?
- Living with HIV, grief, mourning
- Motivation to Work Out, to change, to reach goals
- Pain Management, age-related, disease related, accident-related
- Past life regression journey work
- Public speaking, actor auditions
- Relationship issues including anxiety, abandonment, fear of ending, loss and grief
- Sales Performance, Career Success, Public Speaking, Obtaining Goals
- Self-Esteem, self-image, self-awareness, re-connection to Self.
- Self-Confidence, new career, job change anxiety
- Sleep Problems/Insomnia
- Spiritual Journeys
- Spiritual Counseling (Adult & Teenagers)
- Stress, worry, exhaustion, fear
- Sports Performance, Dancer and Actor Performance, stage fright, public speaking
- Stop Smoking, smoking cessation (For adults and teenagers)
- Trauma Reversal & Releasing Phobias
- Weight Loss, weight loss surgery, Lap Band Surgery Hypnosis and Hypno-Band
Hypnotherapist’s work with vocational and advocational self-improvement and are not licensed by the State of California as healing arts practitioners. Some conditions may require a medical or psychological referral. Hypnotherapy is an approved medical practice that is fully recognized in many countries around the world. Hypnotherapy is frequently used to control pain without any side effects and when drugs sometimes fail. Due to this holistic mind/body approach healing can occur rapidly, yet gently, with faster recovery and fewer doctors visits.
Looking for Healthy Results from Sessions with Rochelle?
Listen to Amber tell her story.