Healing the whole person using a person-centered approach.
That’s what I do.
Rochelle L. Cook is an Author, Speaker & Coach Working in Los Angeles using Spiritual Psychology to Heal Trauma & Relationship Pain.
Clinical Hypnotherapy combined with spiritual psychology works on many issues!
Rochelle L. Cook MA., ChT. is a valuable expert resource on a diverse range of topics including:
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Addictions (Alcohol, Sex & Love)
- Insomnia & sleeplessness
- Post-traumatic stress disorder PTSD
- Relationships issues (Coupling & Uncoupling, Breaking Up, Attracting Bad Relationships & Trauma)
- Spiritual and self-reinvention
- Trauma Reversal including abuse & molestation
- Weight release
She can contribute expert counsel, intuitive insight, therapy action plans, routines and resolutions, case studies, and other information to support or enhance your article. Rochelle is accredited with an M.A. in Spiritual Psychology and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, with additional certifications in weight loss, emotional freedom technique (EFT), immune disorders ADHD, lap band surgery hypnosis, PTSD, handwriting analysis, past life regression, pain management, inner child work, and rapid reduction.
Rochelle L. Cook MA., ChT, is renowned for her depth of understanding of the spiritual dimensions of human nature and resolving emotional and habitual hurdles by working through root issues. Rochelle has also served as an advisor and coach for a variety of film directors, actors, producers, lawyers, doctors, and other public figures and professionals.
Ms. Cook is a regularly invited guest speaker and workshop leader, including addressing thousands at St. Marks Cathedral on Capitol Hill in Seattle. In addition, she has published, The Soul’s Coach, 7 Paths to Healing Your Relationship, The Wisdom Triangle Workbook, and The Guiding Journal. Rochelle combines the practice of Clinical Hypnosis with Spiritual Psychology and a deep love for children’s well-being and getting a good night’s sleep. Supa Bunnee Goes to Sleep was published in 2019.
Rochelle L. Cook MA., ChT., specializes in removing feelings of abandonment and healing depression naturally
Along with licensed professionals, Rochelle works with those who suffer from suicidal ideation. She has extensive training in the following areas:
- Fritz Pearl’s Gestalt therapy,
- Carl Rogers’s person-centered therapy
- Piero Ferrucci’s Imagery work,
- Inner Child Work based on John Bradshaw and Alice Miller’s work
- Spiritual Psychology (Dr. Mary & Ron Hulnick’s work)
- William Glasser’s Choice Theory & Reality Therapy
- Albert Ellis’s Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Carl Roger’s Person-Centered Therapy
- Victor Frankl’s Logotherapy
- Grief Recovery (Based on Elizabeth Kubler Ross’s work)
“We all have the answers deep within our authentic selves. Uncovering underlying issues using the principles of Spiritual Psychology allows one to heal and move forward with living. Combining the practice of Spiritual Psychology and Clinical Hypnosis produces magical results. The subconscious mind is instructed to see the reality of the situation from the authentic self-perspective, which allows misunderstandings and judgments to finally be forgiven for the very last time.”Rochelle L. Cook
Degrees, Diploma’s & Certifications
- M.A. Spiritual Psychology, University of Santa Monica
- Diploma HMI, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy, Certified Master Hypnotherapist
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. Certified Hypnotherapist, 40279
- Certified Weight Loss
- Certified ADHD
- Certified and Licensed Hypno-Band (Lap Band Surgery Hypnosis)
- Certified Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Certified Handwriting Analyst
- Certified Past Life Regression
- Certified Hypnosis and Pain Management
- Certified Rapid Induction
- Certified Inner Child Work
- Certified Hypnosis for Immune Disorders
- Certified Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Certified Hypno-Birthing
Applications of Clinical Hypnosis include
- Addictions, substance abuse – alcohol, drugs, sex, work…
- Business performance enhancement, presentation anxiety
- Child (Pediatric) hypnotherapy including potty training, fears, phobias and anxiety, bedwetting, fear of the dark, fear of sleeping alone, fear of monsters, leaving parents, divorce, separation, ADD, ADHD amelioration, testing & exam anxiety
- Coping with Death, seven stages of grief work, letting go, facing the future, saying goodbye
- Coaching, performance enhancement, skill enhancement, life enhancement
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Exam preparation, TEST ANXIETY, improve learning habits, study habits
- Fear of flying
- Fertility, infertility, in vitro fertilization
- Fear of the Dentist, Doctor, Psychiatrist, Priest
- Immune System Boost (Good for boosting Covid-19 resistance)
- Inner Child Work
- Law of Attraction, discover what you need. Attract love, abundance, care, the right relationship. “How do you attract the right people into your life?
- Living with HIV, grief, mourning
- Medical hypnosis
- Motivation to Work Out, to change, to reach goals
- Pain Management, age-related, disease-related, accident-related
- Past life regression journey work
- Public speaking, actor auditions
- Relationship issues including anxiety, abandonment, fear of ending, loss and grief
- Sales Performance, Career Success, Public Speaking, Obtaining Goals
- Self-Esteem, self-image, self-awareness, re-connection to Self.
- Self-Confidence, new career, job change anxiety
- Sleep Problems/Insomnia
- Spiritual Journeys
- Spiritual Counseling (Adult & Teenagers)
- Stress, worry, exhaustion, fear
- Sports Performance, Dancer and Actor Performance, stage fright, public speaking
- Stop Smoking, smoking cessation (For adults and teenagers)
- Trauma Reversal & Releasing Phobias
- Weight Loss, weight loss surgery, Lap Band Surgery Hypnosis and Hypno-Band
Hypnotherapist’s work with vocational and advocational self-improvement and are not licensed by the State of California as healing arts practitioners. Some conditions may require a medical or psychological referral. Hypnotherapy is an approved medical practice that is fully recognized in many countries around the world. Hypnotherapy is frequently used to control pain without any side effects and when drugs sometimes fail. Due to this holistic mind/body approach healing can occur rapidly, yet gently, with faster recovery and fewer doctor visits.