Hypnosis will help you release your stress and deal with whatever the issue is in a healthy peaceful “relaxing” way. Hypnosis can be form a meditation which studies have shown to help with the mind and body.
Do you experience:
- Memory loss
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat
- Inability to concentrate
- Seeing only the negative
- Anxious or racing thoughts
- Sick to your stomach
- Constant worrying
- Irritability or short temper
- Agitation, inability to relax
- Sense of loneliness and isolation
- Depression or general unhappiness
- Aches and pains
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Nausea, dizziness
- Procrastinating or neglecting responsibilities
- Frequent colds
- Eating more or less
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Isolating yourself from others
- Using alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs to relax
- Nervous habits (e.g. nail biting, pacing)
Have you ever experienced yourself with clammy hands on a first date or felt your heart pound during a scary situation? Well, you now know how stress feels to your mind and body!
Our ancient ancestors and their automatic responses protected themselves from predators and other threats. When faced with danger, your body kicks into gear, flooding the body with hormones that elevate your heart rate. This increases your blood pressure, boost your energy and prepare you to deal with the problem. Defend yourself! Unfortunately heart attacks an strokes are often a result form this type of stress.
We confront multiple challenges every day, work, relationships, hardship, deadlines etc. that make your body react the same way. Your body’s natural alarm system — the “fight or flight” response — become stuck in the on position inducing serious consequences for your health.
When stress and it’s belief systems interferes with your ability to live a normal life for an extended period, it becomes even more dangerous. The longer the stress lasts, the worse it is for both your mind and it causes more harm on your body. Pay attention to how you feel. Do you feel fatigued or unable to concentrate ? Does everything seem to hard? IT’S TIME TO LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR STRESS!
What you can do
- Identify what’s causing stress. What is the root issue?
- Build strong relationships. Relationships can be a source of stress. Research has found that negative, unhealthy reactions with your spouse cause immediate changes in stress-sensitive hormones. Calm and healthy relationships can help reduce stress.
- Rest your mind. According to APA’s 2012 Stress in America survey, stress keeps more than 40 percent of adults lying awake at night and can also affect your immune functioning. Hypnosis will help you to relax and get the rest you need.
[vc_row][vc_column][kleo_button title=”Schedule a FREE Session Today!” href=”http://bloomfactor.myclients.io/v/51da952dfb8a6ec1/online_scheduling?staff_id=571a7a24b4d66fec#/services” style=”primary” size=”lg” special=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]