Our Super Bunnee® Eats Healthy MP3 and Audio CD, both of which are available on Amazon.com work because the Super Bunnee character teaches the child about eating healthy by way of fabulous stories. Our Super Bunnee programs are clinically tested and proven.
The stories are delivered in such a way that the child becomes both fascinated and entrained altering negative behavior into positive ones. What issue is oyur child facing?
We encourage children to draw, paint and write about Super Bunnee after each session or after listening to the MP# or audio CD. This reinforces the positive changes suggested by Super Bunnee.
The two illustrations below are from a recent clinical session (July 2013) at our clinic in Venice, California.
As you can see the child has focused on various important themes as triggered by the stories. By writing and drawing them the necessary behavioral modification actions are activated in the child’s consciousness. These important lessons become gateways and pathways for future learnings.
“Bunnee’s favorite healthy foods carrots, radish, tomatoe, apple, banana, grapes and cucumber”
“Don’t eat sugar”
“Your teeth will fall out if you eat sugar”
Do you have a developemental issue with your child or children? We have various downloadable MP3 audio files that teach Potty Training, Sleeping soundly at night, managing fears and others. View the selection here…
Need an appointment? Book your session here… We are located on Abbot Kinney Blvd, in sunny Venice Beach, California.
Do you have a unique issue with your child? Call Rochelle for a complimentary 15 minute consultation. (310) 577-2381
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind