A 26 on my MCAT is a great score to have and I can still stick my foot in the door with it, especially with my stellar GPA. I cannot thank you enough for helping me. Before you, I would get 18-22s on my practice exams and after you started helping me, I got 25-30s on my practice exams.
Only God knows what my score would have been like had I not met you. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU times infinity! I’m going to be a doctor no matter what. I’ll be the first in our family. 🙂 See you Friday!
–Respectfully, Jean M. R. Los Angeles
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind