Rochelle is a very sweet woman who can help you understand those deep rooted behaviors and bad habits we can’t seem to overcome on our own (even with years of therapy).
I had an eating disorder for 16 years and I had seen a therapist (Psyc. Phd/MFT) for many years and even a Psychiatrist. When I reached out to Rochelle, I thought I was a lost cause and I would never be able to stop purging and over exercising. I had hit rock bottom and my body was in extremely bad shape. In our first session, I told her some details about my childhood that gave her insight into the root of my disorder and she used hypnosis to change these behaviors and improve my self-image. After our first session, I stopped all self-destructive behavior, related to my eating disorder, and have not yet relapsed. Her work also helped me overcome with my addiction to bread and unhealthy carbs.
Thanks to Rochelle, I’ve come a long way and I can honestly say I’m a completely different and healthy person with a positive attitude and the desire to love myself and take care of my body. I would recommend her to anyone with the desire or need to make a real and permanent behavioral change.
Linda S. Marina del Rey Via Yelp
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind