Rochelle is the one thing I needed in my life that I didn’t know was missing until I met her.
I found Rochelle and her services through an online deal. I was a bit skeptical at first, but I knew I needed help. I just lost a father to cancer, I was very unhappy with my life, and I had no one to turn to. I sought out other forms of therapy but I never got the results I was hoping for.
For as long as I could remember, I have dealt with serious anxiety, self-deprecation, and unhappiness. Aside from the traumatic family events, I had no reason to feel the way I did. I thought my way of thinking was completely normal and that everyone shows a certain amount of criticism towards themselves. After about 5 minutes with Rochelle, I realized that my way of thinking about my abilities and myself was unhealthy and NOT normal.
Once I recognized this, I didn’t know how to begin this change I so desperately needed, but that is where Rochelle stepped in. With her methods, she has truly OPENED my eyes. She showed me that I was so negative towards myself that it greatly impacted my relationships with my friends and family, and my future goals.
Today, I am completely new woman. I felt constricted within myself before, but now I feel like I can breathe and live my life. Currently, I’m working on test anxiety and increase of memory for the MCAT I have scheduled in April.
I look forward to seeing Rochelle every week and I cannot express how truly thankful and appreciative I am for her. She has given me a gift that one could only receive from within.
– Thank you Rochelle! Jean R., West Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind