I’m doing ok. I don’t like it, my boyfriend is overseas working and I am alone but I can handle it. I think the hardest part is going to bed, but I can definitely see a difference. I’m not as scaredy cat as much as usual. I have my moments, but I use my red band and when I start feeling Insecure I tell myself its my abandonment talking. I look forward to my session on Tuesday.
Thank you so much for checking in on me. You have been a blessing to me and I appreciate you so much you have no idea. See ya Tuesday!
- Episode #1 Life, Brain Surgery and Spirituality
- Episode #2 What Happened?
- Episode #3 I Saved Myself from Death!
- Episode #4 Will I Walk Again?
- Episode #5 My Story & The Kindness of Others
- Episode #6 The Seizure
- Episode#7 Vanity
- Episode #8 Patience, Slow Down and PPPV Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness | Vestibular Disorders
- Episode #9 Perception
- Episode #10 Take the Next Step
- Episode #11 The Meaning behind Your Suffering
- Episode #12 It matters what I think not what you think!
- Episode #13 How are you going to get up?
- Episode #14 Judgement
- Episode #15 The Subconscious Mind